[78-L] non PC records

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat May 29 17:35:39 PDT 2010

Bondage themed pictures just like this are prevalent during the
1945-1955 era of Mickey Spillane type paperback novels and mens
magazines.  I have the books which picture all of the Vogues, and there
are a number of others that have illustrations which would probably have
been good candidates for illustrating some of the records in David
Diehl's Blue Pages discography.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com