[78-L] Jimmie Rodgers-Glenn Miller

rockined1 at aol.com rockined1 at aol.com
Wed May 26 08:29:17 PDT 2010

it just so happened that Victor made those changes at the times of their deaths--Bluebird was discontinued after Glenn's death [as Columbia sidelined OKEH]

I find it interesting that Jimmie Rodgers recorded on Victor Black label until
e died, then his records were released on Bluebird.  Glenn Miller recorded on
luebird until he died, then his records were issued on Black label.

I find it interesting that Jimmie Rodgers recorded on Victor Black label until
e died, then his records were released on Bluebird.  Glenn Miller recorded on
luebird until he died, then his records were issued on Black label.
Of course I guess there wasn't a Bluebird label for much, if any of Jimmie
odgers' career.
db