[78-L] Jimmie Rodgers-Glenn Miller

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed May 26 07:13:29 PDT 2010

Only for a few months, since Rodgers died on May 26, 1933 (incidentally, today is the 77th anniversary of his passing at New York's Taft Hotel).  There are some Bluebird issues that were NOT released on Victor, so check your copy of Russell's "Country Music Records" or Nolan Porterfield's superb biography for which ones they are.

Cary Ginell