[78-L] MGM Musical Shorts

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 18:45:12 PDT 2010

Warners often has free shipping sales and if you register with them you usually get a coupon for 15% off your first purchase.

I got my set and will start watching it tonight. While some of these were on the laser disc sets MOST of us don't have either the discs or the players so I - for one - am thrilled they are released.

Steve