[78-L] Whither NOLA? And I don't mean by Felix Arndt

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon May 24 08:17:24 PDT 2010

I'm rather proud of myself. I spent my entire time either at the ARSC conference, walking around town, listening to music, or eating (sometimes did the last three simultaneously). I watched no television, turned on no computers, and basically submerged myself in the NOLA scene. I'll gather my thoughts together later this week and give a report, but suffice to say, it was a whole lotta fun.

Cary Ginell