[78-L] Anyoneone coming to ARSC want to share a room SUNDAY night?

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 16:08:02 PDT 2010

The guy who
said he wanted to to share my room at the Chateau Bourbon for Sunday
night decided he didn't want to stay. So if anyone is planning to stay
in NOLA through Sunday night wants to share - and doesn't snore - please
 contact me as soon as possible at the hotel. You can leave me a message
 in my room there. (Preferred) Or find me at the conference. DON't reply by email. I don't have my PC with me and
am on a public computer.

The rooms are great!

Steve Ramm