[78-L] Glass Records

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Tue May 18 07:26:57 PDT 2010

The glass base is quite thin, and a sudden change in temperature
will cause the glass to expand or contract enough to shatter it.
I learned this the hard way.   Even the warmth of one's hands
may cause this when holding a cold disc!  And any fluids used
to clean and rinse the disc should be at room temperature!

Doug