[78-L] Peach Soda

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon May 17 19:29:59 PDT 2010

Steve,

I'm not much for soda pop but peach soda sounds great...do you recall the
brand name?  I'm sure you're right that it isn't marketed outside of the
South.

Taylor

Just to keep this on topic.  I will now go play the Ben Bernie Brunswick of
A Peach of a Pair,  which has a great Dick Stabile clarinet solo.

And after that I will play the Rhythm Boys Columbia of...Soda Blackbirds and
the Blue Birds Got Together.