[78-L] V-disc info needed 430 431

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun May 16 18:16:43 PDT 2010

I've found listings for V-Disc 430 and 431 indicating
the same recording on one side of each disc, backed by a different recordings.

Possibly these references are incorrect....can anyone confirm
the correct information?

This is for a listing of SUSAN REEDs recordings, so if you know
of any additional V-DISC issues of this side or other Susan Reed V-Disc recordings, please
provide the information.

THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.

[430A  Burl Ives]
V Disk 430B                                      12"-78rpm  1945
Susan Reed, Singing with Irish Harp
VP-807-D4-TC-254-1    I Know My Love
                      Green Sleeves
                      Black, Black, Black [Black is the Color]
                      I Know Where I'm Going

V Disc 431                                      12"-78rpm  1945  Vinylite
Susan Reed, singing with Irish Harp
VP- VP-807-D4-TC-254-1  I know my love
                        Green sleeves
                        Black, black, black
                        I know where I'm going

Performed by Pearl Bailey; The Chittison Trio and Charlie Shavers. Vocal. .
VP- VP-1157            He didn't ask me
                       The quicker I gets to where I'm goin'