[78-L] Pathe Record

jack palmer jackpalmer1 at att.net
Sun May 16 13:24:37 PDT 2010

    I recently obtained a Perfect recording of Vernon Dalhart (under pseudonym naturally}.  The Pathe record number is embossed on the Perfect record as well as the matrix and Perfect record number.  Perfect number is 14121 with a Pathe number 020989 stamped in the record. It could possibly be a 3 instead of an 8 but it looks like an 8 to me.  The matrix are 70081-2 and 70082-1.  Any information would be great as I am adding this to the Dalhart discography and I need to know if the Pathe was ever issued.    Jack
PS.  Forgot to add the record information.  Side A  That Red Head Gal.  Original Memphis Five   Vocal Chorus-George White  Side B  I Never Miss the Sunshine   Original Memphis Five   Vocal Chorus-George White.   I think that covers everything.   Jack