[78-L] off topic - sandwich

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat May 15 20:56:42 PDT 2010

"a Muffaleta Spread
with a basket of bread" .. how come Tony Pastor or Louis Prima never recorded a song with that title? (I'd say "Mmmmmm" but I already found a place here in Oshawa that makes a great Gyros that weighs more than my cat, and I'm still stuffed from having that for lunch.)

While we were at the ARSC Conference in Philly a few years ago, Cary and I figured we'd better try at least one Hoagie. I can't recall that either of us was particularly knocked out by it, although it was in a food court, not one of the touristy places.

dl