[78-L] No in-store performances at Louisiana Music Factory during ARSC Conference.

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Sat May 15 15:45:08 PDT 2010

>unfortunately we will not have instores until June - we just went through
>jazzfest instores - cleaning up the aftermath -  now editing the videos from
>all the live shows and gettting it posted  - here is the link - check it
>out - thanks for supporting our store - linda
>
>http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=lamusicfactory

Thanks, Steve. There is some great video here. Check out the New
Orleans Cottonmouth Kings, one of the bands I recommended in a
just out of camera range. Other worth checking out include Zachary
Richard, Seva Venet Storyville String Band of New Orleans, Henry
Gray, and Tom McDermott and Evan Christopher (from 2009).

Or you could just listen to all of it.

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 jeff at swazoo.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/