[78-L] Memories of you

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 16:57:55 PDT 2010

Actually the one you have with 'RCA Victor Company Inc' is the earlier
disc.  That was the company's name 1930-1935, 'RCA Manufacturing Corp.' was
from 1935 onward.  But different pressing plants changed labels only as
their stocks ran out, so it's likely one plant still had the RCA Victor
labels left to use up whilst another had a supply of new RCA Manufacturing
labels in place.

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:08 AM, David Palmquist <davidpalmquist at dccnet.com