[78-L] THis appears to be the big weekend event during ARSC Conference

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 18:12:30 PDT 2010

and Leon "Kid
> Chocolate" Brown will be at the Palm Court on Sunday the 23rd -
> Fischer is a versatile reed player and Brown is a very good
> up-and-coming trumpeter.
>
>> - Jeff Lichtman
> jeff at swazoo.com

He's the one in my NOLA video. We saw him at Irvin Mayfield's when we were there in Oct and I got a LITTLe on video. He's also at Irvins this week. If I remember the Palm Court from years ago. You can stand at the bar (or grab one of few seats) but tables require eating. May have changed.

Palm Court is 20 minute walk from hotel on other side of the Frenchj Quarter.

BTW, have you noted that we have NEVER spent as much time talking about nightlife in an ARSC city was we are this year. Closing in on 200 registrants already!

Sorry you aren't joining us Jeff.

Steve