[78-L] Majestic Duraflex

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu May 13 08:41:18 PDT 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> Just DJ pressings as far as I know, since any I've found have come from radio station libraries. "Captain from Castile" sounds incredible on vinyl. Even better than the Mercury reissue.  dl

Where these similar to the green label vinyl pressings of the Al Smith
Memorial Album which are the only vinyl Majestics I can recall?

I just picked up me second copy of the Smith album with an illustrated
paper dust jacket over the regular green album.  Can anybody think of
any other 78 album with a dust jacket like books have?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com