[78-L] Ellington in Oregon

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue May 11 18:09:56 PDT 2010

I have only the following titles from unknown precise but definitely June
1951 broadcast  from The Meadowbrook.
"Midriff", "Boy Meets Horn", "Warm Valley", "Love You Madly", "Indian
Summer", "All Day Long", "The Happening", "Gotta Go", "Night Walk", "Harlem
Airshaft", "Things Ain't What They Used To Be", "Diminuendo and Crescendo In
Blue", "A Ttrain""

Al S.