[78-L] Blue Note label types

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:32:51 PDT 2010

Me, too.  I've got three 12-inch Comets including #4.    In Texas and the
southeast I see many more Blue Note 12s than Comets and more Comets than
Keynotes.  I'm endlessly fascinated by the regional differences in
distribution of labels.   Of course I may just be seeing what hasn't been
bought and all the Comets and Keynotes are the ones other collectors bought.