[78-L] Collector Sexagenerians^

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:53:35 PDT 2010

Oh, dear, this thread has made me remember lots of good material (or bad,
depending on your tolerance for corny or punny humor).  My dad used to be a
member of the IOOB (International Order of Old Bastards), an organization
dedicated to general good humor and fun.  In one of their newsletters from
back in the days before CDs and iPods, they had a story about a man being
questioned at U.S. Customs before entering the country:

CUSTOMS OFFICIAL: Sir, do you have any pornographic material with you?
MAN: Gosh, no...I don't even own a pornograph!

Running and ducking from 78s being thrown in her direction--

Marie