[78-L] Collector Sexagenerians

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:46:01 PDT 2010

Sounds like some other candidate (I forget who it was) who was accused by an
opponent of being openly heterosexual, and of having practiced celibacy
before his marriage!  Horrors!  I don't know if the story is true, but it's
a good giggle!  Also, after Alice Roosevelt Longworth (Teddy's daughter) was
diagnosed with cancer and had a double mastectomy in her 80s, she referred
to herself as "the topless octogenarian."

Marie