[78-L] Cogert & Motto

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue May 11 10:27:10 PDT 2010

I have the following:

Okeh 40289  TRY AND GET IT BLUES / DARKTOWN DANCING TEAM

Okeh 40346  O, KATHARINA! / ALABAMY BOUND

Okeh  40764  CRAZY WORDS... / HONEY MINE

Perfect 12252  TRY AND GET IT BLUES / DADDY,  COME BACK.

The first four sides all have label credit to Fred Hall for uke accomp.
Fred Hall is also credited as composer for  "Darktown Dancing Team."

Anyone know if they made any other records?

Thanks from

Taylor