[78-L] Name the bands

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat May 8 22:11:15 PDT 2010

As Reser's regular band pianist,  Wirges may actually have been the musical
director of the band and of many of the record sessions.  My recollection is
that you don't hear much if any of Reser's distinctive playing on the sides
issued under Wirges's name...so maybe Harry himself isn't even on many of
them?

Taylor