[78-L] My new book: The Jazz Man Record Shop (Cary Ginell)

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat May 8 14:49:47 PDT 2010

If anyone has a PO Box and can't order it from Lulu, I will have a supply of books here and you can mail me the payment directly. In return, I will mail you an autographed copy. Let me know where you are and I will tell you how much postage to include. In the U.S., $4 should take care of it.

Cary Ginell