[78-L] Weavers on Hootenanny label

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri May 7 18:27:36 PDT 2010

Does anyone have information about the RITA label?
The only issue I've seen is the Weavers disc - I've always assumed it was
a re-issue of the Hootenannny issue.
I've also seen a PHONOGRAPH RECORD label, also assumed these were reissues
of people's songs material (Charter or Hootenanny, don't remember which at the moment).
Anyone know who was behind these labels, and why they were used rather
than Hootenanny or Charter labels??
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.