[78-L] Weavers on Hootenanny label

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 15:23:00 PDT 2010

I went on line and found Mr. Ginell's liner notes on a Naxos Pete Seeger
cd.  Looks like this was the Weaver's first record and dates from 1949, a
year before their Decca contract began.   One thing I find interesting is
the use of the term Hootenanny which I always assumed came along a decade
later.