[78-L] CD-RW

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Thu May 6 06:35:30 PDT 2010

I have CDRs (not CD-RWs) from much earlier in the CDR era which read
fine, despite all the warnings posted about their unreliability. I even
put sticky labels on some before I knew better. But there are too many
verified instances of failure to ignore it all. No doubt the ones that
fail first are the ones that would be hardest to replace.

I see from your post that you must have some other means of storage,
otherwise you would not be able to reburn.

joe salerno