[78-L] CD-RW

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Wed May 5 17:05:08 PDT 2010

I don't know anybody who archives on them.. They are useful in case you goof
up a transfer. Late start, locked groove, arm skid etc. You just erase,
start over again., finish the transfer, finalize and then transfer to CD-R
or any other medium you choose. That's what they're for. Not for archiving.

Al S.