[78-L] Grand Old Opry's return to War Memorial--Was:Re: Nashville CMHoF Flooded??

Martin Fisher wmfisher at mtsu.edu
Wed May 5 10:58:58 PDT 2010

I got to floor manage the Grand Ole Opry at the Tennessee War Memorial
Auditorium last night thanks to the Opry House being unuseable as a venue.
While I absolutely HATE the circumstances which lead to this, it was nice to
be able to see the historic return of the Opry to it's fourth home.  The
last time it was at the War was sometime in the forties according to
officials present last night.

Beth and I managed to avoid disaster over the weekend by about a foot or so
but many in the area weren't so fortunate.  I've posted a bunch of pictures
of our "valley" on facebook if anyone's interested.  However, I haven't been
able to navigate to the site without being signed in so can't help you
there.  Someone got any answers?

Martin