[78-L] CD-RW

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue May 4 17:05:01 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
To: <78-l at 78online.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 6:19 PM
Subject: [78-L] CD-RW

> Anyone ever used TDK CD-RW discs? My local bargoon store had a box of ten
> for $10. These are 1-4x so they'd be fine on my stand-alone..I never tried
> rewritable discs because any I found were always 8x or higher.
>

> dl

I use only TDK CD-RW's. 80 minutes. Up to 4X compatible. My Sonys duplicate
at 4X max so that's a prfect fit.
They're excellent. I have a batch of some twenty CD-RW discs which I rotate.
Had 'em for about 10 years and haven't had any problems or duds.
Each disc must have been through the mill hundreds of times. Recording from
78's and reels and then transferring to CD-R's.
I wouldn't trade 'em in for any other marque.

Al S.