[78-L] Huh?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue May 4 09:17:05 PDT 2010

I've learned there is little or no point in engaging   Mr.  Barr in any kind
of a discussion...he seems more inclined to make outrageous and unsupported
statements and then simply retreat while the rest of us fume and
fulminate...until he comes up with his next batch of goodies,  and so the
process repeats itself,  again and again.

I asked him twice last night for some elaboration on his claims about
classical music fans and how they listen and collect in a "different"
way...so far,  not a peep...I assume that he did not reply because he
realized,  on reflection,  that the statement was complete balderdash.

Time for me to get to work today.

Taylor