[78-L] Huh?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon May 3 22:40:24 PDT 2010

From: DRJAZZ78 at aol.com
>>> Can we get back to discussing records please?
>>> Doug

>> OK. You start. What do YOU want to add to the discussion
>> about records????   Mike Biel mbiel at mbiel.com

> Well, what's with the hostile attitude? Aren't I allowed to post?

Sure!  I just gave you a specific invitation for you to post.  You want
to discuss records?  Discuss records!  We were.  We were discussing
records and collecting in this thread -- Henry Burr, classical, jazz,
Paul Whiteman, "real jazz", and what brings young people into collecting
records and other collectibles -- the music or the items themselves.
What do you want to discuss?  Post away!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com