[78-L] Oh boy, you get to make fun of it again

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat May 1 10:11:16 PDT 2010

At 02:20 01/05/2010, dl wrote:

>Where's your million-dollar Messiah now?

Oh my --- hey folks, you really wanna pull a fast one? Last time I
was over at Whistlin' Willie's he had the same set for $25. That's
right -- just 25 one dollar bills! Wow! Think of it --- instant
profit of $949,975! Well, there is teh issue of the eBay fees, but still.

Seriously, I wonder if I should get it from Willie and put it on
eBay, even at a loss, just to show the silliness