[78-L] Susan Reed obit

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Apr 30 22:43:08 PDT 2010

From: "Cary Ginell" <soundthink at live.com>
> Along with "How can you listen to that noise?"
> Cary Ginell
>> Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 03:06:16 +0000
>> From: fnarf at comcast.net
>> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
>> Subject: Re: [78-L] Susan Reed obit
>>
>> How old are you, Steven? The phrase "younger generation" has got to be at
>> least fifty years old, and the youth of the 60s was pretty notoriously
>> "sex-crazed", as was those of the 70s, the 80s, the 90s, and the 00s.

1) I'm 67...turn 68 in October!
2) We may have been "sex-crazed" in the sixties (teenagers ALWAYS have
been...?!)...but it simply
wasn't allowed back then to be obvious...?! When I was a teenager
(mid-fifties), we all HOPED
for s*x, but it rarely occured; besides which, there was NO easily available
method of birth
control (several of my female classmates had to abruptly leave high
school...?!)!