[78-L] Willie Howard

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 30 07:55:54 PDT 2010

Hi David,
  Thanks (again)!!

Is that the same John Newton who is a founder of the VITAPHONE PROJECT?
Are these matrix numbers for Vitaphone disks?

The selection in Personalities on Parade Vol.3, I'm guessing is from the 1936 film, but would appreciate confirmation when V3
turns up.

Anyone know of online listings of VITAPHONE, DeForest, Educational Pictures/Fox, Mack Sennet short films which
references say have Willie Howard material ???

I do not see any listing for the Ziegfeld Follies broadcast on the usual transcription library databases.
can someone identify the date?

I will post an updated listing with the additions/corrections received so far, also includes
theatrical credits, which might trigger some recollection of filmed appearances, or broadcasts......

Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.