[78-L] And another thing....

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Apr 29 13:03:01 PDT 2010

> Geoffrey Wheeler wrote:
>
>> Absolutely!  On my first visit to Europe where I lived for a year, I
>> returned to the States on the QEII. Two of my table mates had been
>> living in Chicago for more than 20 years and neither spoke English.
>> Fortunately, I knew a little German.
> Was he the commander of a midget submarine?
>
>      Julian Vein

Groucho,  on You Bet Your Life:  "Now,  it says here that among other
things.  you're able to stand on your head.  Will you stand on your head for
us now?"

Contestant:  "OK,   but first I'll  need a little room."

Groucho:  "No,  we'll get you a little room after the show,  but first you
have to stand on your head."

T.