[78-L] Bing Article in today's WSJ

Geoffrey Wheeler dialjazz at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 11:24:21 PDT 2010

I rather enjoyed a post on another list from someone who told us about
his father's "gob ladder" surgery.  It took a lot of gall to write that.

-- Ken, who wonders if its bad luck to walk under a gob ladder.

  Thanks to an unknown soldier my older cousin met during World War II,
we used to enjoy having “Gilbert gravy” at Thanksgiving. One of my
high-school classmates delivered a paper in a science class on “red
corpsuckles.” He also referred to “juneville del-e-quents.”