[78-L] Original 1926 Columbia Test Pressing - Baby Doll

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 18:10:09 PDT 2010

Thanks guys this is all good stuff. That is why I was waiting to post this. This is all excellent information that I certainly was not aware of, and any description I post will certainly reflect this fine more accurate information. This is what the list is all about, and assisting a fellow list member to be sure he is accurate when describing something like this is an important part of our mission, and it is much appreciated. I will also certainly also pull that original youtube video and replace it with a more accurate description as well before I finally post the record on Ebay.

Bruce