[78-L] Four Aces question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 28 14:44:25 PDT 2010

As requested, here are the nearly complete lyrics of the song in question, minus a few apparently unintelligible words (naturally they're the first ones in each verse).

 The lyrics of the song as as follows:

"...............all my dreams
In a paradise, these islands in the stream.
When the nights are long and the air is sweet,
And the winds caress the endless seas
I can't live for tomorrow, just for today
If my past comes to find me, I wont run away.

.............my past behind,
If tomorrow comes then I know I'll find,
That I am what I am because of my dreams.
And this paradise, these islands in the stream.
Yes I am what I am because of my dreams.
And this paradise, these islands in the stream."

The dots represent words which are unclear on the track and may very well represent the title of the song. Just a guess.

(end forwarded message)

dl