[78-L] Time-Life sets

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Sat Apr 24 10:52:10 PDT 2010

At 08:48 AM 4/23/2010, you wrote:
>Try this:
>
>http://www.bsnpubs.com/warner/time-life/time-lifestory.html
>
>Randy

This list is a great help as I'm missing volumes from several of the
sets that I'm trying to finish on vinyl. Ebay, Half Price Books,
sometimes resale shops & record collector shows is where I find the
volumes from time to time. I remember trying to complete my Franklin
Mint red vinyl record sets of classical & country music. Found what I
needed thanks to Ebay!! Thing is I have no idea who pressed those red
vinyl discs. They were heavy like perhaps 180 grams in weight.