[78-L] Artie Shaw track

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 10:02:21 PDT 2010

I don't have that LP but I do have that May 24, 1936 version of "Interlude
in B-Flat." on a personal CD.
It originated from a concert at the Imperial Theatre in NYC.
It is the earliest Shaw item in his discography (Under his own name.)
Details of the concert and Shaw's comments in "Artie Shaw-A Musical
Biography and Discography" by Vladimir Simosko
The Scarecrow Press and Institute of Jazz Studies-Rutgers-The State
University of New Jersey
2000

Al Simmons