[78-L] OT Little Rascals

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 05:35:08 PDT 2010

Poor Norman "Chubby" Chaney. That rotund kid who had a crush on Miss Crabtree, and is most famous for the line "Miss Crabtree, don't call me Norman, call me Chubsy Ubbsy", after all these years is buried in an unmarked grave in Baltimore. How sad. Yes, I know he never made a 78, but that was probably his waist size !!
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=9274

Bruce