[78-L] Vogue Picture records

Geoffrey Wheeler dialjazz at verizon.net
Sat Apr 17 13:04:28 PDT 2010

Lat fall, I acquired three Vogue Picture Discs in quite good condition.
Having no interest in them, I contacted a friend who is a Vogue Picture
Disc collector. I identified the records for him and my estimate of
their condition. After he had done some research on their market value,
he got back to me and offered me $30 per disc. Perhaps that will give
you some idea of what you might realize. Happily, you may get more,
which you can then use to purchase records more to your liking.