[78-L] [ARSCLIST] Folkways Jazz V.6 CHICAGO No.2

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Apr 17 10:49:22 PDT 2010

Thanks to David Burnham, who recovered the message - actually posted to the 78 list.
In case anyone is interested, posted message is copied below.
To elaborate: on the Alternate issue of this LP, the following tracks
were substituted:
  A5 Everybody Loves My Baby The    Stomp Six 2:55
  A6 Tennessee Twilight             Chicago Rhythm Kings 3:00
  A7 Maple Leaf Rag                 Paul Mares and His Friar's Society Orchestra 2:57
  B1 Somebody Stole My Gal          Bix Beiderbecke and His Gang 2:55
Does anyone HAVE the original record, or KNOW if it actually was issued?
THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.