[78-L] Kathleen Lane

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Apr 16 00:05:25 PDT 2010

Kathleen Lane was on the first three Chester Bluebird sessions of July
31, August 8 and August 28, 1939, thence replaced by Dolores O'Neill
from the October 12 session onwards.

      Julian Vein

Kathleen Lane has long been a favorite band vocalist of mine.  I have her
with Berigan,  Barnet and Chester...did she record with others,  or continue
her recording/musical career much into the 40s or later?  She's one of the
ones I've found nothing about in the history books or on line.

Any more info about her much appreciated.

Thanks from

Taylor