[78-L] Dept of meaningless lyrics?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 09:01:23 PDT 2010

Julian Vein wrote:
> Banjo Bud wrote:
>> I believe it's "Moon man loves you too, so China Boy go sleep."
>>
>> Bud

> Sounds possible, I'll check it out tomorrow.
>
>       Julian Vein
Yes it is, Bud. Now I can sleep at night! I was basing my query on the
vocal version by Gene Kardos, with a Dick Robertson vocal. I've just
discovered I have a (tepid) version by Brian Lawrance, where he sings
"Moon Man loves you too.......so, China Boy go to sleep." In other
words, he inserts a gap between "too" and "so", therefore making it clear.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5021 (20100412) __________

http://www.eset.com