[78-L] millions

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sun Apr 11 22:43:29 PDT 2010

Meanwhile, I would very much like to know exactly how the recipient
of $2,000,000.00 SPENDS that sum...?! In my own case, I would simply
purchase all the 78's I saw being sold; however, consider that the sum
in question would buy THREE million-dollar mansions (not that much
of an improvement on a *3* million dollar joint?!)?!

2 million also buys about 500,000 beers (more or less)...or about
1370 a day...?!

Make sure and reserve funds for your liver transplant...?!

Steven C. Barr