[78-L] Wet-playing records

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:17:55 PDT 2010

Sammy,

If the record has been played wet it becomes noiser. After that to
restore it to a less noisy condition, you must play it wet, but I can't
bring myself to call it a benefit. It is a temporary "solution", after
it drys it is back to noisy. Wet play has only temporarily
semi-corrected someone else's damage to the disc. It would be better not
to damage it in the first place, yes?

I don't play mine wet if I value them.

joe salerno