[78-L] Casals/Bach

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Apr 9 22:27:30 PDT 2010

If you look at the bid page, they state right on top how many different
bidders there are, and they only count the actual bids, not the
automatic bids.  So if you start high and someone does a step bid but
gets topped each time, the number of total bids is only the number of
his steps plus one for your one original bid.  You can click on the "see
all bids" to see the automatic bids. Of course if you hadn't been so
stupid to put in an early high bid, the other guy might have stopped at
his first low bid and you could have won it with a snipe at a lower
cost.  Bidding wars are dumb.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com