[78-L] Wet-playing records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 9 20:49:27 PDT 2010

It's been discussed with much disgust. The general concensus is that people who do this should be hanged, drawn and quartered, and not necessarily in that order.

On the other hand, wet playing is a helluva lot better than putting soap, chicken fat or vaseline on the record, all of which I've known to be done (okay, maybe not chicken fat).

dl