[78-L] ALCO DISC label

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Apr 8 19:52:39 PDT 2010

I never saw Manuel Compinsky play violin; he conducted a youth orchestra I belonged to when I was in high school. He was very nice to the kids; in fact, I remember being invited over to his house in Bel Air for a party after the concert that we played. I have very fond feelings about that time.

Cary Ginell