[78-L] Happy Lewis - Dregnet

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 6 20:24:53 PDT 2010

I may have mentioned it..isn't Mae Questel on this record as well?

Meanwhile, in the "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" department, a syndicated "today in music history" feature on Miklos Rozsa referred to his having composed the Dragnet Theme. The generation of informed idiots is alive and well. (He did NOT compose it! He wrote the 4-note motif that Walter Schuman swiped, he sued and won a composer credit on future record labels.)

dl